Cooper Ward Privacy Statement
At Cooper Ward Ltd we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of all visitors to our website.
We update this statement from time to time so please do review regularly.
Information that we Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process only the following data about you, hereinafter referred to as personal data:
- Information provided voluntarily by you ie. when you register for information
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any other means
We do not use any cookies at this time.
Use of your Information
We use the information that we do collect from you to provide our services to you: we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional
- information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that may be of interest to you.
We never give your details to third parties for any purpose.
Storing your Personal Data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this statement and in the circumstances detailed below:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to another business entity
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- For the purpose of fraud protection
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with such information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this statement via our Data Controller, firstname.lastname@example.org .